Tuesday, August 22, 2006




This is the blog for The Shoe Shack, found online at www.shoeshackonline.com. This blog will feature Product Spotlights, New Product Notifications, Brand Spotlights and a variety of other bits of information.

For the first post, I felt it appropriate to provide a list of our brands.

Ariat
Bates
Born
Bostonian
Browning
Carolina
Chippewa
Clarks
Corcoran
Crocs
Dexter
Double Tuff
Dan Post
Danner
Dingo
Double-H

Dr. Martens
Durango
ECCO
Florsheim
Georgia
Harley Davidson
HH-Brand
Honda
Hush Puppies
Indigo
Irish Setter
Johnston & Murphy
LaCrosse
Laredo
Lucchese

Magnum
Matterhorn
Merrell
Privo
Rockport
Rocky
Sebago
SoftSpots
Thorogood
Timberland
Timberland PRO
UGG
Wesco
Wolverine

5 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do not think it makes since to have order tracking, if you will not include the tracking info till after the disgnated time that I should have received the item... I as many use the tracking info to know when my order will be delivered... Not Impressed will not order again

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

this site does not honor returns - no response to my request to take back a pair of defective Merrells
George

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Rare air jordan said...

Very Useful information , this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key point. It is my pleasure to read your article! Thank you for sharing !

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Gucci Shoes said...

Great article. Excellent writing. I love to read articles that are informative, Thanks again for a nice site.

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Retro Jordan said...

Taking note of all your great weblog, I obtain it is of the unique topic and absolute inspiring ideas. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! Feel free to visit me back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home